- Most raw denim is sanforized/washed and does not require washing before you start wearing them.
- For the first wash it is recommended to wear for at least 6 months for maximum fading potential.
- Do not use detergent that contains bleach or softener.
- For the creases to settled better in place, you may only soaked your raw jeans in water during the 1st year of wear. Detergent can be added or not depends on how dirty it is.
- Use detergent that is designed to protect color or specifically for the dark color garments.
- It is recommended to wash your "light washed" jeans every 2 months to avoid it getting too much yellowish staining/oxidation by dirt.
- It is recommended to wash your "dark washed" jeans every 6 months.
- If you wash your jeans for too long and do not clean it properly, it can lead to damage to your jeans fabric and eventually caused ripping.
《Washing tips for premium garments》
- Do not tumble dry at all.
- Do not use softener at all.
- Do not use bleach.
- Put your cloth in a wash bag.
- Wash daily clothes with low spin rate.