* Indigofera Kernion T-Shirt, The Last Endless Summer.
* Made From 100% Supima Cotton.
* Illustration by Niklas Betan. Made in Portugal.
【About the characteristics of Supima®】
- Pima cotton fiber length is 1.5-2 times longer than ordinary cotton
- The strength of long-staple cotton is 50% higher than that of ordinary cotton
- Pima cotton and Sea Island cotton are high-quality cotton materials with very little output
- Exquisite fabric texture, good dyed finish, special luster
- Smooth, highly wicking, non-pilling
This is the first time we have seen a retro casual Tee made of American Supima® patent-certified cotton. There are many brands on the market that claim to use Pima cotton, but the real Pima cotton must be marked with Supima® on the inner label.
[Multi-channel certification sources and quality control are required to obtain authorization for use in the United States]
When the boss was negotiating with the brand at a foreign exhibition in January last year, the original factory introduced this fabric. It was easy to say, but the designer had a gleam in his eyes.
"You can tell when you touch it, this fabric has a unique and special touch. 』
Anyone who has worn it knows this feeling, have you not worn it yet? We invite you to give it a try.